Juice Inspiration

Three-banana, blackberry, date, and spring water smoothie for dinner last night

 I’m getting some great food inspiration from Uamauhawaii, a YouTube channel and Facebook page promoting the vegan (but not raw) lifestyle. Some great ideas here. Last night for dinner, I whipped up a yummy three-banana, blackberry, date, and spring water smoothie. I added a little coconut extract for extra flavor. This morning’s breakfast is oatmeal with cinnamon.
Winter weight crept up on this girl. Plus, overall better health is a plus. With the warmer weather almost here, this is going to be easier than if I started in November. I have a pair of jeans that I’d like to feel more comfortable in, my husband is talking about taking the bikes out soon, and more weight equals less mobility. Juices for dinner!

 
Live Pono
 

Popular Posts